Weather in May in Panguipulli
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 9:58.
- The weather in May is moist. A significant 356.3mm (14in) of H2O precipitates .
Weather Trend Graph for May in Panguipulli, Chile
Panguipulli Weather in May Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Panguipulli:
- El Tambillo, Chile - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) N
- Angol-Los Estanques, Chile - 209 kms (129.9 miles) N
- Los Sauces-Sendos, Chile - 194.3 kms (120.8 miles) NNW
- Carahue-Sendos, Chile - 129.5 kms (80.4 miles) NW
- Temuco-Maquehue, Chile - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) NNW
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 34.7 kms (21.6 miles) NW
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 60.9 kms (37.9 miles) WNW
- Valdivia, Chile - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) W
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 63.4 kms (39.4 miles) S
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 89.5 kms (55.6 miles) SW
- San Pablo, Chile - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) SW
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SSW
- La Ensenada, Chile - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) S
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) SSW